It's Christmas in July! From now through July 28th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit our X-mas in July sale page.
A Hometown Worth Saving from Evil!
The award-winning Mutants & Masterminds superhero RPG gives you the power to become a superhero. Freedom City gives you a world to rescue from the forces of evil! Called "the greatest superhero setting ever," Freedom City is a fully realized and detailed metropolis that can serve as a home base for your heroes or just one of the many places they visit while saving the world from disaster.
Freedom Cityincludes a detailed history, based on decades of comic book publishing, maps of the city, and hundreds of places and characters to help bring it to life. In its pages you will find:
- The City of Freedom! Everything you need to know about Freedom City, from its history and geography to local color, important personalities, government, and public safety, all loaded with adventure opportunities for your heroes.
- Heroes! Have your heroes join the ranks of the famous Freedom League, protecting the world from their satellite headquarters. Introduce the newest students to the Claremont Academy, where rookie heroes learn the ropes from their elders who have hung up the cape, or meet up with the Atom Family, young mutants in the care of the computerized intellect of their famous scientist grandfather, Dr. Atom; or create all new teams of heroes to rise to fame in Freedom!
- Villains! Face off against the worst criminals Freedom City has to offer: ten supervillain teams, and some one hundred villains, all fleshed out and ready for your heroes to battle! Fight the dark-clad forces of SHADOW, thwart the schemes of the Mastermind, solve the riddles of Conundrum, and hunt the mysterious Jack-a-Knives in the shadows of the West End. When they're beaten, lock them all up in Blackstone Penitentiary or the Providence Asylum.
- Fantastic Places! Go beyond Freedom City and explore the fantastic places the world has to offer, from the mysterious Ultima Thule and the African nation of Dakana, to Farside City on the Moon, Atlantis in the ocean depths, or beyond to the alien Grue Unity or the Terminus, the interdimensional realm of entropy that seeks to consume reality at the command of Lord Omega. Infinite worlds of adventure await you!
Adventure in a true city of heroes...
BookmarkedLinked Table of ContentsCreated from source files - not a scanned PDFGold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or laterEdition Credits:Design & Development:
Steven E. SchendGraphic Design:
Hal MangoldCover Art:
Ram?n P?rezExecutive Producer:
Chris PramasArt Direction:
Hal Mangold & Steve KensonInterior Art:
Balaskas, Brett Barkley, Eric Canete, Jeff Carlisle, Storn A. Cook, Tom Fowler, Scott James, Greg Kirkpatrick, Jonathan Kirtz, Dan Panosian, Tony Parker, Ram?n P?rez , Kevin Perrine, James Ryman, Steve Scott, Andy Smith, Kevin Stokes, Craig TailliferInterior Colors:
Michael Atiyeh, Brian Bucatello, Steve Cobb, Brian Reber, Matthew TiceAdditional Material:
Steven E. SchendCartography:
Phillip Lienau, Christopher West, Rick AchbergerProofreading:
Bob Huss, Scott Neese, Ben RobbinsGreen Ronin Staff:
Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb and Marc SchmalzFirst Edition Graphic Design & Art Direction:
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”