It's Christmas in July! From now through July 28th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit our X-mas in July sale page.
Deluxe Starship Designs
Exeter is a family owned and operated tramp freighter that has been in service for more than 50 years. Designed by the same shipyards that produced the Clydesdale class gunboat, this vessel was built from the ground up to haul cargo and passengers efficiently throughout civilized space. It is far from luxurious but the service is decent and ship runs on time. It has developed a reputation for dependability and a no-questions-asked policy when it comes to custom charters to out of the way locations.
At 228 feet long, this PL-6 freighter has room for a crew of up to eight as well as twenty passengers in the default configuration. There are also freight-only and passenger-only variants, both of which can be represented using the standard map pages. Exeter comes with a 30 ton, five person skiff and a pair of handy robots to help with the more tedious jobs. Wherever you need to go, Exeter can take you there!
The .zip file contains the following:
- 19 page PDF file detailing the ship, interior locations, and personnel.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew, as well as the shuttle craft and an armed configuration.
- Map Book
- Full-color 25 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Broken into pages for easy printing.
- Printer friendly, black and white version of the map book.
- Miniature-scale composite maps of the ship interior.
- A 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the upper two decks.
- A 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the lower two decks.
- "Bonus Art" directory with half a dozen rendered images of the freighter and skiff.
Sample documents and bonus art are available at 0-hr.com.
This ship will serve as a ready-made vessel for use by either game masters or players. While OGL statistics are provided, they kept are separate for easy modification or replacement. So let Exeter set sail in the space lanes of whatever system you choose.