"I really like the models and the overall layout is really nice; it certainly pays that Eric is a professional when it comes down to graphic presentation"
Roman Seas: Roman Building Set 2 contains a set of high quality, professionally rendered PDF ancient Roman building models by renown RPG and mapping artist, Eric Hotz. All Roman Seas' models are based on the buildings from the ancient Roman period (264BC - 400AD). Just print out the files onto paper/card-stock from your own computer/printer and then start building. Make as many as you want, when you need them!
Roman Building Set 2
• All building models in this set are 6mm (1/300th) scale
• Quick and easy construction -- models can be printed, cutout and assembled in under 1 hour; most in under 30 minutes.
• This set makes seven different building types: Three temples, two Roman apartment/shop blocks, a large Roman apartment building and a Roman Villa.
"The Buildings in Building Set 2"
"As a paper terrain builder, these are some of the best designs I have come across. Very nice rendering, very well thought out designs. The instructions and parts are very clear and precise. Each part is properly labeled and coded, the addition of some notes on the parts (i.e. "Place Part 4 Here") where allowed was just another testiment to how well Eric thought out his designs. Excellent Job!"
(Roman Seas was first published: April 2006)
• PDF file printouts can be scaled up OR scaled down to scales smaller than 1/300th (6mm) without print quality loss. You are limited only by the physical paper output size of your printer.
• Set includes PDF construction Key file detailing the symbols used to help construct the models.
Roman Seas models are great for miniatures gamers and static displays, and are designed for quick and easy construction. Roman Seas models are highly detailed, visually stunning and are made to impress and are based on Roman art examples and the latest research!
Looking for great 6mm scale (1/300th) Roman and Carthaginian miniatures? Take a look at: Baccus Miniatures