"I really like the models and the overall layout is really nice; it certainly pays that Eric is a professional when it comes down to graphic presentation"
Roman Seas: Roman Rural Village Set 1 contains a set of high quality, professionally rendered PDF ancient Roman building models by renown RPG and mapping artist, Eric Hotz. All Roman Seas' models are based on the buildings from the ancient Roman period (264BC - 400AD). Just print out the files onto paper/card-stock from your own computer/printer and then start building. Make as many as you want, when you need them!
Roman Rural Village Set 1
• All building models in this set are 6mm (1/300th) scale
• Quick and easy construction -- each model building can be printed, cutout and assembled in under 15 minutes.
• This set makes 33 individual buildings, and will make even more if you print more!
Roman Seas Rural Village Set 1 contains 33 building models. Based on archaeological remains from Roman Britain, these buildings are representative of the common thatched roof buildings found throughout small towns and villages of Roman Europe. These model buildings will fit right in next to a Roman fort or fortified city, and can even find themselves within the walls of such settlements. Included in this set are granaries, huts, livestock buildings, small and large village dwellings of both poor and wealthy households.
Also included in this set is a page of ploughed fields -- cut them up to represent vegetable plots, or leave them whole to represent larger fields.
Print and make as many as you want!
"Rural Village Set 1"
"As a paper terrain builder, these are some of the best designs I have come across. Very nice rendering, very well thought out designs. The instructions and parts are very clear and precise. Each part is properly labeled and coded, the addition of some notes on the parts (i.e. "Place Part 4 Here") where allowed was just another testiment to how well Eric thought out his designs. Excellent Job!"
(Roman Seas was first published: April 2006)
• PDF file printouts can be scaled up OR scaled down to scales smaller than 1/300th (6mm) without print quality loss. You are limited only by the physical paper output size of your printer.
• Set includes PDF construction Key file detailing the symbols used to help construct the models.
Looking for great 6mm scale (1/300th) Roman and Carthaginian miniatures? Take a look at: Baccus Miniatures