Three digital hand drawn images of a mutant shark
Inside the download you'll find the art (three 300 dpi png files: grayscale, color and black and white quarter page images) and the Royalty Free Licence as txt file.
This illustration was first released through Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/artikid
The Stock art is released under Royalty Free Licence.
The author grants the Licensee a perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive license to use the art an unlimited number of times for use by one Licensee or Client, for the Permitted Uses described below.
In all commercial uses of this art, the artist "Luigi Castellani" must be credited, as illustrator.
This licence allows you to use the art in:
- Print media, including text books, newspapers, magazines, journals, reports, directories.
- Digital media, including digital documents, presentations, proposals, reports.
- Advertising and promotional materials, including brochures, ads, product packaging, book covers, and other printed collateral materials.
- Broadcast, movie, theatrical and video productions.
- Websites, as long as the art is not the primary content of the web page, or used primarily for attracting internet traffic or advertising.
- Products for resale, as long as the art is not a primary element of the product.
The Royalty-Free License permits only a single user or single agency client to use the art.
If you are licensing the art for a company or organization, you may not use it for personal use or for a second company or organization. If you are a designer or agency, you may only use the art for a single client.
The Royalty-Free license does not allow use of the art in:
- Resale products where the art is the primary element such as art books, calendars, engraving templates, prints, posters, bulletin boards, mugs, whiteboards, puzzles, t-shirts, wallpaper or any other product where the art is prominent and other elements are incidental.
- Electronic products and services, such as software applications, hand-held devices, news services, phone networks.