Legions of Heroes!
The world needs heroes but more importantly your game needs heroes, and right now! Never fear, citizen! Instant Superheroes provides a selection of heroic archetypes for Mutants & Masterminds, each with detailed information on how to modify, customize, and even play these new heroes in the game.
With Instant Superheroes at hand character creation has never been easier: all you need to do is pick a hero archetype and make a few simple modifications, or play one right out of the book! If you're looking for inspiration, Instant Superheroes has it with plenty of options for creating the hero you want to play.
Gamemasters can use Instant Superheroes for both immediate supporting cast characters as well as ready-made villains, with just a few modifications, making it an indispensable resource for any Mutants & Masterminds game.
Instant Superheroes offers takes on dozens of classic archetypes. With two variants for each, that's nearly a hundred ready-made heroes! Add in stats for sidekicks and your choice of origins and you've got all the heroes your Mutants & Masterminds game could possibly need, instantly.
Your Origin Awaits!
- PDF Features:
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design & Development: Michael Hammes
- Additional Material: Steve Kenson & Philip Reed
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold & Philip Reed
- Cover Art: Steve Conley
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Art Direction: Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, & Philip Reed
- Interior Art: Attila AdÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³rjÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¡ny, Balaskas, Brett Barkley, Greg Boychuk, Darren Calvert, Steve Conley, Storn A. Cook, Talon Dunning, Cully Hamner, Vitor Ishimura, Scott James, Christopher Jones, Tony Parker, Conley Philpott, Kevin Stokes, Craig Taillifer, Eric Wight
- Proofreading: Bob Huss, Steve Kenson, & Philip Reed
- Green Ronin Staff: Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, Bill Bodden, jim pinto,
Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb and Marc Schmalz
First Edition Graphic Design: Sean Glenn
- Playtesters: D.T. Butchino, Bob Huss, Ben Robbins, Aaron Sullivan, John Turner
- Created by Ronin Arts
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”