Take Hold of Your Destiny!
Elves a bit dull? Dwarves tired? Humans bland? Halflings no longer any fun? What you need is the Advanced Race Codex, fourth in Green Ronin's line of essential 3rd Era sourcebooks. This comprehensive manual enhances and expands your options, bringing new tricks, abilities, and tools to make character races more than just a collection of skill bonuses and abilities. Drawn from the very best of Green Ronin's Races of Renown series, the Advanced Race Codex compiles and revises all of your favorite races.
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Orcs explores the often disturbing nature of orcs,
presenting a slew of material designed to maximize your options for half-orc
characters in your 3rd Era games. Packed with feats, prestige classes,
spells, new subraces, and other oddities, this sourcebook broadens your
options for half-orc characters like never before. Inside this thrilling
installment, you'll find:
- Roleplay tips for expressing your unusual nature with a selection of interesting character concepts.
- Guidelines for playing full-blooded orc characters.
- New races such as the goblin men, nergaz, and the unspeakable orgs, horrid hybrids of ogres and orcs.
- A slew of new, updated, and revised feats such as Backstabber, Ghost Rage, Filth and Squalor, and the brutal Whirlwind Rage feat.
- Several new prestige classes specifically designed with the orc and half-orc hero in mind, including the terrifying juggernaut and the disgusting soul gorger.
- New and updated spells designed to capture orc perspectives on magic with bestow malediction, destroy loins, and inside out to name just a few of these punishing spells.
- New weapons, alchemical substances, and more!
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Orcs reveals the uncomfortable world of orc society in disturbing detail. This new sourcebook promises to inject new flavor and offer loads of inspiration to one of fantasy's most misunderstood races.
This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Robert J. Schwalb
- Editing: Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold & Marc Schmalz
- Cover Art: Ozan Art
- Interior Art: David Griffith, Toren "MacBin" Atkinson, James Ryman, Drew Baker, Britt Martin
- Proofreading: Evan Sass Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, & Robert J Schwalb
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”