The most powerful and flexible Role-playing tool available.
kLoOge.Werks - The Digital Gaming Table allows you to take your RPG gaming to the next level. By managing maps, miniatures, stats, rolls, events, sounds, effects and a host of other details, kLoOge.Werks frees you to concentrate on the story and not the mechanics.
This version adds "floating" Client licenses to your "Master Only" or "Master & Client" license.
With more Client licenses, you can support more players that do not have licenses of their own. This is great for adhoc games, or games where you don't have a fixed set of players.
When a player without a license of their own joins your game, he borrows one of your "floating" licenses and uses it for as long as he is connected. When he leaves your game, he returns the borrowed license so someone else can use it.
There is no software limit to the number of players you can have connected to your games!
This package allows you to:
- Have at least six (6) unlicensed players join your game
- An already installed "Master Only" or "Master & Client" kLoOge.Werks License
- Java 1.4.2 or later (available as a free download from Sun Microsystems(r))
- Windows, Linux or Mac OS X
- Pentium III, 450 MHz (or equivalent)
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB Hard drive space