From the misty depths of the Congo, to the endless greenery of the Amazon, jungles have captivated mankind from our very beginnings. But a jungle is more than a mysterious and impenetrable wall of greenery- it is teeming with life, danger, and opportunity for the intrepid. This sourcebook contains:
- Types And General Qualities Of Jungles
- Jungle Illnesses: Malaria, Cholera, Dysentery, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever
- Jungle Parasites: Amoebas, Leeches, Hookworms, Ticks, Guinea Worms
- Specific Types Of Jungle: Jungle Tropical Rainforest, Monsoon Forest, Swamps, Mangrove Swamps, Palm Swamps,
- Jungle Feats: Gone Native, Forage, Poach
- 11 All New Adventure Seeds
- New Advanced Class: Guerilla
- New Creature: Great Crimson Ape
This PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world, including Haven: City of Bronze and Victory: War of Bronze.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.
Coming June 2015