Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
From the misty depths of the Congo, to the endless greenery of the Amazon, jungles have captivated mankind from our very beginnings. But a jungle is more than a mysterious and impenetrable wall of greenery- it is teeming with life, danger, and opportunity for the intrepid. This sourcebook contains:
- Types And General Qualities Of Jungles
- Jungle Illnesses: Malaria, Cholera, Dysentery, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever
- Jungle Parasites: Amoebas, Leeches, Hookworms, Ticks, Guinea Worms
- Specific Types Of Jungle: Jungle Tropical Rainforest, Monsoon Forest, Swamps, Mangrove Swamps, Palm Swamps,
- Jungle Feats: Gone Native, Forage, Poach
- 11 All New Adventure Seeds
- New Advanced Class: Guerilla
- New Creature: Great Crimson Ape
This PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world, including Haven: City of Bronze and Victory: War of Bronze.