The sun sinks low over the western horizon, painting the area in purple and red hues. You realize you've just searched the same area for the third time in a row. This is getting you nowhere!
You're shaken from your frustration by a feather-light touch on your shoulder and a whisper like a soft kiss in your ear. "This way," she says.
You turn around, but no one is there.
Welcome to Pinebox, Texas. There's gold buried in these hills...or at least, that's the local folklore. Join the Apollo Geocaching Challenge to race against other teams in search of a time capsule buried 100 years ago. Do you think you can succeed in 24 hours where two generations of treasure hunters failed? The race is on and the competition fierce. But be warned: there's much more to Pinebox (and the competition) than meets the eye. Some secrets are best left buried and some family trees best left unshaken.
- A 3-part mini-campaign providing 20+ hours of game play.
- 106 pages, including 19 pages of player handouts and 8 pages of GM maps.
- Fully bookmarked, plus a hotlinked table of contents page.
- Includes color cover, illustrations, and helpful sidebars throughout.
- Includes "printer-friendly" version with all artwork and sidebars removed.
- Bloodlines is a complex horror-mystery and is more suitable for experienced GMs.
|This adventure contains adult situations and graphic violence -- it's Horror after all!
"I never felt railroaded. ... Perfectly captures the small town feel. NPCs have life and breath. Lots of good turns and twists, never saw some of the ending coming like it did." -Skip Clarke
"I like the way it followed and it felt like a natural progression verses a 'You have to do this' style campaign." -David E. Cline
Read the reviews on RPG.net and EN World.