Try a new game in the New Year! From now through January 23rd, this title has been marked down by 20%! For more New Year's values, visit our New Year, New Game sale page.
As they approach your home, the evening wind carries their stench through the air. Your dog barks wildly, frenzied by the smell. You awaken from a restless sleep, look out your window and see staggering corpses on the move.
You are halfway down the stairs when you hear footsteps on the porch. You run into the living room and pry open your gun cabinet. As you fumble, the front door collapses from the weight of a pair of rotting corpses. They shamble into the hall, arms outstretched, reaching for you. You unload your shotgun into them. They fall back. To your horror, they rise . . .
Welcome to the World of Survival Horror!
All Flesh Must Be Eaten is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- Eleven different Deadworld settings allowing customization of the storyline
- A comprehensive zombie creation system to surprise and alarm players
- A list of equipment crucial to surviving a world of shambling horrors
- Detailed character creation rule for Norms, Survivors and the Inspired
- A full exposition of the Unisystem rule mechanics, suitable for any game in any time period
- Open Game License conversion text for porting AFMBE to your favorite d20 modern campaign
Note: This edition is no different in content than the previous two printings; only typos and errata have been corrected. The only NEW material added to this book are the Open Game License conversions in the appendix as well as a grisly new cover.