Origins and ENnie Award Nominee
Your Dungeon, Your Dragon, Your Way
This is the time of high adventure - your adventure! Take charge of your gaming experience with simple yet powerful rules that let you craft any character, any monster, or any world you can imagine. Whether you like your fantasy bright or bleak, gritty or gonzo it's all here, supported with one of the most versatile RPG systems ever devised.
Imagination has a New Home
* Versatile mix-and-match character creation
* Revolutionary point-buy monster construction
* Sleek, simple character-centric combat
* Skill-driven spellcasting and world-driven miracles
* Collaborative, dynamic storytelling rules
Fantasy Craft gets back to why we love gaming: It's about the stakes, and raising them. It's about the odds, and beating them. It's about legends, and making them. It's about you.
Roll Your Dice Like a Hero Again!
This file is layered so you can turn the page frames off when printing.
Downloads (including character sheets)
Want to learn more about Fantasy Craft? Listen to Atomic Array 032.
Available now for Fantasy Craft: the Call to Arms series!
- Call to Arms Wave 1: The Gallant, Infernalist, and Monster Slayer
- Call to Arms Wave 2: The Deadeye, Martial Artist, and Monk
- Call to Arms Wave 3: The Bloodsworn, Force of Nature, and Mist Dancer
- Call to Arms Wave 4: The Avatar, Crusader, and Inquisitor
- Call to Arms Wave 5: The Shinobi, Skirmisher, and Witch Hunter
Also, these full-length Fantasy Craft adventures: The Darkest Hour, The Cleansing of Black Spur, and The Laboratory of the Foresaken!