It's Christmas in July! From now through July 28th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit our X-mas in July sale page.
The Rifter® #0
The Rifter® #Zero was created, in part, to help us celebrate The Rifter's 10 Year Anniversary. It was never printed as a book, and was only be available as an electronic file download, making it the first Palladium downloadable product.
It has been compiled and put together by long-time Palladium fan, Matthew Daye and is pretty darn good. All contributors are Palladium fans looking to share their ideas with others.
Highlights for The Rifter® #0 Include:
- A Megaverse® of Skills - a giant skill list compiled by Michael G. Totton, Jr.; all settings.
- Known Worlds by Linwood Foster; for The Three Galaxies™.
- Spells of the Arch Mage, a big and juicy hunk of magic source material, by Matthew Daye; for Rifts® and other Palladium settings.
- Santa Claus by Josh Hilden, fun and funny; for Rifts®.
- Weapons & Bio-Enhancements, by Chris Kluge; for Splicers®.
- Seven Years on Cerebus for Splicers, Culture and Tradition, plus Ludicrous Magic rounds out the special edition.
- Cover by Adam Kass.
- Lots of material and ideas. Available online only.