August 20th is H.P. Lovecraft's birthday, so from now through August 25th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit our Cthulhu Mythos sale page.
The Laundry is the world's only ISO9001-approved occult intelligence agency.
As a Laundry officer, you're empowered and bound to investigate bizarre cults, thwart misguided experiments, exorcise demons from computer networks or the brains of voters, and ensure that the world doesn't get destroyed ahead of schedule... and come in under budget, or the Auditors will eat your soul.
You can't efficiently protect the United Kingdom from the scum of the multiverse (in an efficient, enterprise-focussed sustainable customer-facing manner) without this employee's handbook. Inside, you'll find:
• Advice on tradecraft, tactics, and safe sorcery
• New equipment and training courses
• Things with tentacles, some of which may be your co-workers
• Rules for civilians, external contractors and non-Laundry personnel
• Archival notes on the Laundry, including rules for running historical games
• Maddening forms and eldritch bureaucracy
• And more!
The Laundry Files: Agent's Handbook - for those employees who, on the whole, would prefer not to be devoured by alien space gods. Everyone else, form an orderly queue for Cthulhu.
The Laundry RPG is a standalone game using the Basic Roleplaying System (Call of Cthulhu). Players take the role of Laundry agents, saving the world from extradimensional, Lovecraftian and occult threats.