WORLD GUIDEThis is a 220-page guide to the World of Ramlar, a fantasy setting bustling with battles, intrigue, fame, and glory. It is the perfect place for characters to earn prestige, attain legendary status, and shape the world’s never-certain future. The campaign features:
The world of Ramlar is steep in history and tradition. Yet, the myriad of unknown regions are rife for discovery, exploration, and adventure. From the majestic but deadly Andual Mountains to the Cliffs of Eternity, in between the Arch Wizard Istolil Hune’s tower and the vile Arch Lich Zychariss’s forbidden keep, danger lurks in every corner. . .but so do rewards material and intangible. Although written for the A/B System, the World Guide and any part of the setting can be used with any set of game rules with little to no conversion. Easily affordable at $20, it is sure to provide entertaining sessions to come.
- History and creation myth, including timeline for the cataclysmic Dakass Luot: The Dark War
- Extensive background information on the continent of Eranon, with over 80 pages of various locales of interest, each one a prospect for adventures
- Several major personalities
- Richly detailed pantheon of gods and deities
- Game statistics and descriptions for the unique dragons and creatures of Ramlar
- Stunning artwork by renowned artists in gaming, such as Larry Elmore, Mark Tedin, Jennifer Meyer, and Ron Spencer